skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, May 17, 2009
35:43
My goal was less than 40 and in the past couple of weeks, I was running 12 min / miles...so I did it faster than I thought. And with a 2 minute walk at the half-way point. I am already looking forward to the next race!
1 comment:
Dave and Jill
said...
Nicely done Lizabella!
May 17, 2009 at 5:22 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shuffle, Shuffle, Hop
My Blog List
Harder Holler
Anyone Still Checking?
16 years ago
Welcome to my blog...
A good friend of mine convinced me to blog. She may be the only one to read it, but that's okay.
I used to tap dance and its still one of the happiest activities for me. I rarely do it anymore, so maybe blogging may replace the dancing...
Enjoy the stories, thoughts, rants, and raves :)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(7)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(5)
25 minutes
24 minutes
Enchiladas
35:43
Dude...running...
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
About Me
Liz
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Nicely done Lizabella!
Post a Comment