Soooo game 1 of the Series has started and I'm sick to my stomach. Phils are up 2-0 at the bottom of the 3rd. I am freakin' out (Rays have bases loaded right now). Its going to be a long week...game 2 tomorrow, 3 & 4 Saturday AND Sunday (which I am going to). Penn State is also playing Ohio State on Sat (at the same time) - I am going to have an ulcer.
On another note, my cat Jackie is supporting the Phils by dressing up...

Yes, its a Santa costume, but its red. Don't make fun of her, she's very excited to support her team.
1 comment:
I guess I never commented on this - but Jackie cracked me up in her christmas hat (phillies hat!) haha.
Cute picture of you too... you look SO happy to be there - as I know you were!!
Post a Comment