It seems that I have fallen out of the habit of taking pictures. This is partially due to that my camera has an attitude (doesn't turn on sometimes, but I think its the batteries) and everybody else has digital too. I rely on the latter (who are more reliable), but because of online picture sharing, I don't necessarily have good resolution copies. I have now resolved to take more pictures. Anyways, this blog is about the last pictures I have on my hard drive - they are from my good friend Jasmine's (Iowa State) visit in April 2008. I just saw her this past weekend too for Loretta's bachelorette party in Chicago - great time, but of course no pics til somebody sends me a link...
Here are some pics from her visit. She was with me for about 3 days and I got to play tourist - we went into Philly, Atlantic City, Cape May, and of course King of Prussia for shopping. I had a great time and I hope to visit her soon in Milwaukee.
Anyone Still Checking?
16 years ago



1 comment:
That IS a beautiful picture of the two of you, I like it!!
The cheese steak looked Yum!
Post a Comment